Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hats! Back to Crocheting!

My work: back to what I have returned to time after time: Crocheting.  I have created thousands of one of a kind hats that have been sold at a variety of shows and shops through the years.  I will continue but many of them will be documented and turned into hat patterns - I always enjoyed the creation process and that of the hat finding its proper home.  Sometimes the yarn spoke what the pattern should be, not me and then it would be pure joy when some would lay their eyes on what was to be their hat.  The hats and patterns are going to be on my Ravelry site and there will be a link as soon as it is ready.  Each part of life in its own timing, and letting it have that timing.

I can not travel in an RV with my Yarn Stash so, selected yarns with specific patterns in mind are traveling with me in a large suitcase - very large and a corner has been set up for my design work.  Changes have been occurring in my pattern writing that is making it simpler, no more writing it out by hand, into a notepad on my Iphone to be emailed to me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment